We’re hiring a Part-Time/Contract Social Media Creator!
G8 Strategies is an award-winning, virtual, investor relations, digital marketing and strategic communications agency helping clients tell their unique stories. We create innovative marketing tactics that move the business needle. We are looking for a social media creator, with solid writing and editing skills and a keen sense of curiosity. You should be a bit entrepreneurial in your approach to ideas and be willing to learn how to translate those to the business world. We want a thinker, doer and communicator!
YOU – Successful candidates will have:
· Engaging writing and editing skills with a solid knowledge of AP Style.
· Technical skills that include Canva, Slack, Excel, Monday.com, Adobe Suite, Google, Zoom and other apps. Video editing is a plus.
· Creative copywriting and conversational skills to enhance brand voice on social.
· Knowledge of social media trends, content strategies that increase engagement, and how to tailor content for different platforms.
· Knowledge of multimedia content editing in Canva for social media.
· A good attitude and be a team player willing to contribute and grow.
· Ability to balance deadlines and demanding clients.
· An understanding of mining and/or industrial businesses is a plus.
· Laptop, cell phone and high-speed internet are required.
US – We bring to the table:
· Competitive hourly wage, technology stipend and a flexible schedule.
· Gain valuable experience working with seasoned pros, we’ll help sharpen your skills.
· Dynamic additions to your professional portfolio.
To apply (read this part carefully):
Send an email with two PDFs attached. One PDF is your current resume or professional CV and the other are samples of your best professional social work. Remember, we’re a storytelling agency, so tell us YOUR story in the cover letter (body of your email). Please also include:
· Hours per week availability,
· Any specific requirements you have
· If you have a link to a personal portfolio site, include that, too.
·Send to email@example.com
G8 is an equal-opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.